Dimensions: 68″ Wide x 80″ Long x 2″ Thick
Weight: 30 lbs.
- Guaranteed! Our mats are filled with 100% new, top grade organic kapok. A guarantee other sellers can not truthfully make.
- Guaranteed! Our mats on delivery are free of mold, mildrew and pests.
- Our mats are firmly and evenly filled.
- Double-stitched seams for strength.
- Double ties to secure your mat when rolled up. (All other mats just have one.)
- We produce our products and have quality control checks throughout manufacturing to assure our customers of the very best Thai mats and pillows.
- Questions? Use our “Product Enquiry” form.
- All dimensions/weight can vary slightly because each mat is handmade.
Quality Starts with Kapok Fill
Kapok comes from the giant seeds of the kapok tree which grow abundantly in Thailand. Our kapok is new, recently harvested and organic. We do not use recycled kapok because it is unsanitary and has lost its fluff due to moisture. We purchase the highest quality kapok in Thailand. We are the only manufacturer of Thai mats and pillows that uses new high-quality kapok. The others all use recycled fill.
Old, dirty, wet mats can pile up for months before their kapok is recycled. We are the only manufacturer to guarantee your mat will be filled with 100% new, organic, high grade kapok.
Quality Is A Firm & Even Fill
Our mat & mattresses are firmly and evenly filled with new kapok. We demand our mats/mattress give you strong support for their lifetime (10-20 years depending on use). Our mats & mattresses will soften slightly with use because the fabric stretches. We inspect the filling of each mat to be sure it has an even fill with no “soft” spots.
Double Cross-Hatched Stitching
We’ve been double cross-hatch stitching by hand the fill seams of our products since day one. Our products rarely burst open at the seams due to weak construction.
Quality = Good Fabric
We use a 50/50% cotton/polyester blended Kit design fabric which is a heavier than most manufacturers use. (Kit design fabric is not manufactured in 100% cotton and anyone claiming their Thai pillows are made from 100% cotton fabric is misrepresenting the truth. Many Thai mats/pillows are made with 100% polyester fabrics.)
You can spot clean your mat/mattress with a sponge. (We always recommend the use of a sheet or large beach towel to protect your mat while in use.) For spills or stains, use warm water with a mild detergent and sponge the affected area. Rinse by sponging with cool water. We recommend once or twice a year to put your mat/mattress outside in the afternoon sun to rid excess moisture buildup. Traditionally, Thais gently beat their mats with a stick to knock away dirt/dust and to reinvigorate the kapok fill.