- One Size Fits All
- 100% Cotton
- Tube sarong fit securely on your waist. No more sarong “malfunctions”!
- Free Coconut clip
How To Wear
- Step into the tube sarong and pull it up to your waist (The top has the smallest slit in the fabric.)
- Take the two ends of the fabric slits (about 8″ long) and individually feed each one through the coconut clip holes.
- Pull enough of the fabric slits through the coconut clip to make the sarong fit comfortably around your waist.
- Secure the sarong around your waist by either feeding the fabric slits back through the coconut clip or simply tying the two slits together on top of the clip.
- If needed, you can make the sarong shorter by rolling and tucking the fabric at the waist after tying the coconut clip.