Our Thai Fisherman Pants
- 48″ Wrap-around waist is big enough to fit most people
- Long enough for anyone 5′ 10″ or under. (If taller, the fish pants still fit, but will be above the ankle, which is traditionally how they’re worn.)
- 100% Cotton
- Double-Stitched Seams
- Large waist tie strings for durability
How To Wear
- Put Fish pants on with ties to the back.
- Pull up to waist and with one hand pull the waist fabric to one side of your hips. Take this extra fabric, hold it outward at your hip, and fold the extra fabric toward your tummy. In other words, make the fabric fit your waist.
- Grab the ties from the back and bring around and tie the pants at your waist.
- Take the fabric above the ties and wrap it down over the ties covering them.
- Adjust for comfort