Dimensions: Length 12″ x 4″ Width
3 Bones @ $39.99 = $13.33/ea. with Free Shipping
- We guarantee our bone pillows are filled with 100% new, organic kapok. No other manufacturer can truthfully make that guarantee.
- We guarantee all our pillows and mats are upon delivery, free of any mold, mildrew or pests.
- Our bone pillows are very firm-not soft and squishy!
- Our bone pillows are double-stitched for strength. They will not burst open.
- Questions? Please use our easy “Product Enquiry” tab
Quality Starts with Kapok Fill
Kapok comes from the giant seeds of the kapok tree which grow abundantly in Thailand. Our kapok is new, recently harvested and organic. We do not use recycled kapok because it is unsanitary and has lost its fluff due to moisture. We purchase the highest quality kapok in Thailand. We are the only manufacturer of Thai mats and pillows that uses new high-quality kapok. The others all use recycled fill.
Old, dirty, wet mats can pile up for months before their kapok is recycled. We are the only manufacturer to guarantee your mat will be filled with 100% new, organic, high grade kapok.
Double Cross-Hatched Stitching
We’ve been double cross-hatch stitching by hand the fill seams of our products since day one. Our products rarely burst open at the seams due to weak construction.
Quality = Good Fabric
We use a 50/50% cotton/polyester blended Kit design fabric which is a heavier than most manufacturers use. (Kit design fabric is not manufactured in 100% cotton and anyone claiming their Thai pillows are made from 100% cotton fabric is misrepresenting the truth.)
You can spot clean your Thai Pillows with a sponge. For spills or stains, use warm water with a mild detergent and sponge the affected area. Rinse by sponging with cool water. We recommend once or twice a year to put your Thai pillows outside in the afternoon sun to rid excess moisture buildup.