1. Do you have free shipping? Yes, to United States lower 48 states (The Continental U.S.) We ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but there is a shipping fee.
2. Do you ship to any country other than the United States or Canada? No. Shipping costs would be higher than the products themselves. Also, many countries such as Australia have strick import prohibitions against Thai pillows and mats.
3. What if I want to return my order? You may return your order for any reason within 14 days of delivery. After 14-days from the delivery date, all sales become final regardless of the reason. If you’re within the 14-day return period, just email us to say that you want to return the product and we will send you the necessary address and info for your return. We will refund you the total, original purchase price. You are responsible fo el must be unwashed. If not we reserved the right to charge you for such damage.
4. What service do you use to ship your products? We ship all orders via either Fedex, Fedex Smart Post or U.S. Postal Service. Fedex Smart Post is a service by which Fedex delivers your order to your local Post Office and your local Post Office makes final delivery to you. Please remember that advertised “Free Shipping” only applies to the continental United States. If you live outside the continental U.S., you must request a special shipping rate quote (Our pillows are big!)
5. How long will it take to get my order once it ships? We usually ship the next business day. Orders can take 2-7 business days on average for delivery. The U.S. Postal Service can take longer, depending on your location.
6. Once I order, how long before you ship? We make every effort to ship the next business day. We will send you shipping confirmation and tracking info when your package has been delivered to Fedex or the Post Office.
7. Where are your products located? We’re located in Los Angeles, CA. Everything ships from Los Angeles, so you can be assured of fast, reliable delivery.
8. Do you ship to Canada? Yes, we ship to Canada, but the customer must pay for Canadian shipping. Canadian shipping is very expensive. We don’t profit from shipping charges and give you a discounted rate for shipping. Please request a Canadian shipping rate prior to purchase.
9. Do you ship internationally? No. Shipping costs are very high and every country has different Custom’s regulations concerning the importing of Thai pillows. Advertised shipping rates only apply to the continental United States.
10. Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii? Yes, but you must request a special shipping rate. Mats and Thai pillows may be shipped via Parcel Post to these two states. Advertised shipping rates only apply to the United States.
11. What if I never receive my order? We will either send a replacement or refund your purchase, whatever you prefer. We do ask that you be patient, especially if your order shipped via the Post Office. We want to be sure your package is actually lost and not just a circumstance of slow delivery.
12. How can I contact you? Click on “Contact Us” and send an email, or call us direct at 323-257-9995. Yes, we speak Thai. Email is the best way to contact us for the quickest response. You can also email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org